Search results for:
Search News Articles:
- 3 matches found.
- GMO Food Labels, Warnings Needless, Claim Farmers, Food Industry, Evil Mutants.
By: Dave JaffePhoto: “Malcolm Toynbee, aka Asparagastro, defends GMOs and orders us to obey. Obey!” (SNN) - Baseless concerns over the safety of genetically engineered foods could lead to higher prices at grocery stores, as well as a catastrophic battle between the forces of good and evil. A powerful grass-roots movement is fueling legislation that could soon require companies to disclose on food labels if their products contain GMOs, or Gigantic...
- Distracted Half-ton Meteorite that Crashed into Earth was Texting, Tweeting
Photo: Before crashing, Meteor texted "After party, Bev barfed all nite. LOL what a skank"
By: Dave Jaffe... Society has recommended the implementation of a variety of planetary protections that include: Facing all traffic speed cameras out toward space Equipping Earth’s population with baseball bats Galactus Photo: By: Dave Jaffe, All Rights Reserved.
- Fired Air Force General Can't Keep His Nuclear Arsenal
Photo: Active Nuclear Arsenal Returned Along Bumpy Road in Outdated Truck with Poor Shocks... Council Bluffs, Iowa casino. In a game of Hold ‘em, Giardina allegedly lost nearly $1,500 in phony chips as well as two Nimitz-class nuclear-powered aircraft carriers to an orthopedic surgeon from Omaha. Photo by Dave Jaffe - All Rights Reserved Dave Jaffe is our newest writer fir The Sage News Network. He is the kind of satirist that mothers dream their child might become one day. Creative, clever, witty – these...
- To search for an exact phrase, enclose in quotes.
- To search for ALL of several words or phrases, use AND between each word or phrase.
- Enter multiple words to return results with ANY of the words (not necessarily all of the words).