Search results for:
Search News Articles:
- 3 matches found.
- Facebook changes aim for improved user experience
Marketers decry social network's new 'pay to play' system
By: Sharon Reichert(SNN) - It appears the free ride is coming to an end for Facebook Business Pages and, to put it mildly, marketers and business owners are not happy about it. Facebook says recent algorithm changes are intended to create a better user overall experience, but most aren’t buying that argument. Once upon a time (way back in 2012), marketers happily competed for ‘likes’, knowing that once someone ‘liked’ their Facebook...
- It seems Canadians have completely embraced online shopping.
By Sharon Reichert(SNN) - An estimated $8 billion worth of physical goods are ordered online in Canada each year and that number is expected to reach $15 billion by 2016. The good news is, better Canadian options have opened up and sites like Shop.ca and Ebates Canada now make it easier to realize actual online shopping deals on this side of the border. As well, better e-commerce retail platforms like Magento have been developed, making it easier and more...
- Get me out of this %$*! checkout line!
We've got an app for that!
By Sharon ReichertLeduc, Alberta - Special to The Sage Imagine breezing into your favourite store – even on a Saturday afternoon! – getting what you need and getting out without having to go through a checkout line! Thanks to a new mobile checkout app, currently in development, this could soon be the new reality at your favourite retail store. Mobile checkout would allow you to take your mobile device to the store and use it to scan items as you...
- To search for an exact phrase, enclose in quotes.
- To search for ALL of several words or phrases, use AND between each word or phrase.
- Enter multiple words to return results with ANY of the words (not necessarily all of the words).